Untangle

So many of my favorite parts of my life are entangled with him. My work, my scuba diving. Everything was going to be so much better together. All of the pieces of me were growing and expanding exponentially with him. Now it feels like it’s all come to a screeching halt, and I am left alone just inching along. I know I will still do and be all the things without him. But it was on its way like a tidal wave and now it’s raindrops. 

I want to untangle quickly. I know it takes time but I want to untangle quickly. My brain is fuzzy and not thinking straight. I’m spinning again. It’s been a very, very long time since I was last spinning. I hate him for destroying us. I don’t understand it. Nothing makes sense. 

Tangled up but no longer entangled with him. Tangled up and fuzzy and spinning. It’s like a hair knot where the more you try to push through it the harder it is to break and the more it hurts. I’m stuck in the snarls and the pressure is big and keeps getting bigger.
Soon, I’ll break free. 
I have to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feasting

Save Me a Seat

She is Me